WRSA is a registered nonprofit organisation representing the national and international interests of the industry, including the sustainable breeding, conservation, production and marketing of wildlife in South Africa.
Type: WordPress CMS & E-commerce
WRSA’s purpose is to promote, serve and protect the interests of wildlife farmers and to enhance the economic viability and growth of the industry by:
- influencing and guiding national and provincial regulations and policies relating to the wildlife industry in partnership with government;
- creating awareness of the benefits of wildlife ranching in South Africa;
- undertaking and directing applied research in the wildlife ranching industry that will assist members to make good decisions to follow best practices;
- encouraging and facilitating appropriate biosecurity measures to protect against the threat of diseases;
- facilitating and promoting broader participation and transformation within the industry;
- building a community in the wildlife industry through chambers, study groups, magazines, newsletters, website, seminars and social events;
- enhancing the reputation of the industry, locally and globally;
- providing the appropriate leadership infrastructure, capacity and capability to achieve all of the above.